Puppycom Smart Dog Training Course
The Puppycom Smart Dog Training Course is currently available at our Puncak Jalil Training Center, Ampang and Taman Desa Training Centre.
Detail of the training course as follow :-
- Course Fee : RM 400.00 for the complete of course of 8 lessons, 1 hour per lesson
- Venue : Puppycom Taman Desa, Ampang and Puncak Jalil Training Center
- Open for : Puppies and Dogs that are 3 Months or older
- Awards : A graduation certificate for Puppies and Dogs that pass the Graduation Test. A CGC Medal for Puppies and Dog that pass the CGC Test
The Syllabus of the Training Course :-
Puppy and Dog Obedience
It include all the syllabus of Puppy and Basic Obedience
- Introduction to the training equipments
- Training the dog owner to become a Pack
- Leader so that the dog owner will be able to control the dog by voice or hand signal.
- Guidance on the House Breaking Training.
- Training the dog to Heel so that when you walk your dog, your dog will walk beside you. When you start to walk, your dog will follow suite and walk next to you without leading you or lagging behind you. When you stop, your dog will sit.
- Training the dog to sit and stay
- Training the dog to understand the Down and down stay commands.
- Training the dog to ignore food and disturbance
- Recall and Finish so that when you call your dog, your dog come and run to you and sit in front of you and wait for the next commands. From there you can issue a Finish command and your dog will move to the Heel position immediately.
- Training the dog to stand and stand stay
- Training the dog for Right Turn, Left Turn, About Turn.
- Training to ignore food from the floor
- Training the dog not to rush out of front gate without approval from handler
Watch and attention
- CGC Canine Good Citizen (CGC Training Programme) – Full CGC Training Course will also be included in the 8 lesson course.
- Dog Tricks Included in the course will be the training of three dog tricks.
- Puppies and Dog that completed the Smart Dog Training Course with a pass will be able to proceed to the competition training course (Pre Novice Level)
You can sign up for the course online.
Call us at 019-3256289 or 018-2374289 or 603.89449965 or 603.89449365 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.